21 Days of Worship, Prayer and Fasting
2016: RESET, REBOOT, RENEW!
This is the season and the time for YOUR VISION to manifest. IT'S YOUR TIME, YOUR TURN, YOUR SEASON to RESET, REBOOT and RENEW as we corporately fast AND walk in the tangible presence of God! God will do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen!
Prayer and Worship Schedule
Mon, Weds, Thurs & Fri From 7:00 to 8:00 pm
14747 Arizona Ave., Woodbridge, VA 22192
* Our Family Life Bible Study will continue to be held on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm *
Week 1 (
21 Day Daniel Fast Instructions
The purpose of this fast is to foster a closer walk with the Lord. The Word says that if we draw closer to God He will draw closer to us. Join us for an Hour of Power Prayer Service each evening at 7pm to hear what God is saying to the Body of Christ. We know the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Purpose in your heart that you will use this time to cleanse your body and your mind.
“But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.”
Daniel 1:8 KJV
"In those days I, Daniel was mourning for three whole weeks. I ate no pleasant or desirable food, nor did any meat or wine come into my mouth, and I did not anoint myself at all for the full three weeks.” Daniel 10:2-3 AMP
A few helpful tips to guide you in your time of fasting:
1. Keep a prayer journal. Write out your prayers and scriptures you're standing on. Share your testimonies with family and friends as the prayers are answered.
2. Read the New Testament and focus on God. As God provide you with revelation from your reading write it down and date it. A reading guide has been provided to assist you each day.
3. Use the time to disconnect from social media, television, radio(other than Christian), games, books other than the Word of God(Unless it's school or work related. Remember this is a sacrifice).
4. Drink plenty of water at all times. Use the food list guide to assist you as you plan your meals. Remember the focus is not the food. It is about your life being changed forever because of this time spent in the presence of God.
VCMI Daniel Fast 2016
New Testament Bible Reading Plan
Day 1 Matthew 1-12
Day 2 Matthew 13-23
Day 3 Matthew 24 - Mark 4
Day 4 Mark 5-13
Day 5 Mark 14-Luke 5
Day 6 Luke 6-12
Day 7 Luke 13-22
Day 8 Luke 23- John 6
Day 9 John 7-19
Day 10 John 20-Acts 9
Day 11 Acts 9-21
Day 12 Acts 22-Romans 7
Day 13 Romans 8- 1 Corinthians 5
Day 14 1 Corinthians 6 - 2 Corinthians 5
Day 15 2 Corinthians 6 - Ephesians 6
Day 16 Philippians 1 - 1 Timothy 1
Day 17 1 Timothy 5 - Hebrews 11
Day 18 Hebrews 12 - 1 John 4
Day 19 1 John 5 - Revelation 10
Day 20 Revelation 11 – 17
Day 21 Revelation 18 - 22